The Signal is a new current-affairs publication, based in Los Angeles, Toronto, and Washington, D.C., for readers across the U.S. and around the world.
Committed to democracy and human rights, an inclusive economy, humane technology, and deep diversity in culture and ideas globally, we believe in insight over ideology and questions over answers.
- Michael Bluhm, Senior Editor
- Phoebe Maltz Bovy, Senior Editor
- J.J. Gould, Editor & Founder
- Christian Stephen, Executive Producer
- Graham Vyse, Associate Editor
Please be in touch: email@example.com.
The Signal is published by Marlborough House Inc., 1717 N St. NW, Ste. One, Washington, DC, USA 20011.
Eve Olivette, Chief Operating Officer; Richard K. MacWilliams, Director; J.J. Gould, Chief Executive Officer